Wednesday, March 30, 2011

New Links

Greetings, everyone!

I just wanted to point out that I have added a couple of links on the right sidebar. The first directs you to my official author website. You'll be able to get updates on my current and future writing projects there along with whatever random thoughts I feel like posting.

The second is a link to the new official homepage for The Fourth Dimension. All future news and updates regarding my science-fiction/fantasy series will be posted there.

As I'm sure you've all noticed, postings to Retail Ramblings have slowed greatly. I do apologize for this, and I have intentions of writing more often. However, I'm currently working full-time, helping Laura start her own crafting business (check it out at keilantra.etsy.com), writing a new book, and trying to juggle the many other aspects of my writing career. As a result, I haven't had as much time to dedicate to Retail Ramblings as I'd like. That having been said, once I get myself into more of a routine where I can dedicate a little portion of my day to each project, I should be able to post more regularly. In the meantime, I do appreciate your patience and I promise you that there are great things on the way!

Thanks for your continued interest in my work!

God bless,
Kevin

No comments:

Post a Comment